It was written in C language and has an interface:
- in command line,
- or graphic interface with library GTK+ 1.2/2.x.
- resumption for interrupted transfers,
- complete bookmarks management (highly handy to remember servers IP addresses),
- graphic interface easy to use, clear and functional (ex-users of FileZilla will be immediately comfortable with it),
- proxies, FTP and HTTP management.
It allows to:
- "dragg and drop" between its two windows,
- make several transfers at the same time (on the same server with the proviso for having rights for a multi-session or on several servers),
- define a program for visualization (on my computer Mozilla) and files edition (on my computer it is BlueFish), which makes possible to work directly on the server,
- have the passive mode selected by defect, which handy for those on cable connection as me...
- compare its two windows (very handy to download only what was modified):
- then gFTP use files sizes, names or modification dates,
- then it selects the different files on the local disc and the waiter,
- it is then enough to click on one of the two arrows for download or upload selected files,
- read those directory types: UNIX, EPLF, Novell, Mac OS, VMS, MVS & NT (DOS).
It manages following protocols:
- FXP (File eXchange Protocol) since the version 2.0.7b, therefore one can to:
- connect itself to two sites, the first in the window of left, the second on right-hand side,
- and transfer files from one to another without passing by our local disc (saving in personal band),
- but also FTP (we would have suspected it),
- FTPS or protected ftp (only control at connection),
- HTTPS or safe HTTP,
Widely as ergonomic as FileZilla on MS Windows, it is functionally much richer, and since version 2.0.17 allows to memorize passwords while passing by the bookmarks :)
Sur le Framablog
- MyPads : l’alternative de Framasoft à Google Docs
- Framadrive, conservez et synchronisez 2 Go sur nos serveurs
- Dégooglisons saison 2 : ils ne savaient pas que c’était impossible, alors ils l’ont fait !
- Libre@Toi, une webradio libre et bien davantage
- Mon courrier sécurisé ? — C’est dans la boîte !
- Disque externe hfs en lecture seule
- Problème de couleur
- Changer la langue d'un clavier sous xubuntu
- LibreOfficePortable : décimales
- au sujet de mon netbook gdium
- framabag certificat SSL revoqué
- rendre vierge ma clé
- Soumettre une notice pour un logiciel dont on est l'auteur
- Blender - Projet Gooseberry
Juste une image
- Creative Commons BY-SA